This dish is a Filipino take on the famous Indian curry recipe. Pinoy Style Chicken Curry might not be as spicy as its Indian counterpart but it taste [IMHO] better.
Preparation time is about 10 minutes and cooking time will take about 30 minutes, a good choice if you’re out of time cooking.
Chicken Curry Cooking Procedure:
- Prepare the chicken by washing it and cutting it into serving pieces
- In a large pan, saute the garlic and onion. Add the chicken pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add the curry powder and fish sauce. Cook for a minute before stirring in the coconut milk.
- Bring to a boil, then turn the heat down to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and bell peppers and simmer for another 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Season with ground pepper.
- Serve with rice.