Nilupak na Balinghoy is another variety of the Pinoy’s favorite merienda, the other being the Nilupak na Saba, this recipe requires additional ingredient, i.e. milk.
Nilupak na Saba Cooking Procedure
- Peel and cut cassava into cubes, boil them until they become soft (not soggy).
- Mash it manually (or you can use blender).
- After mashing, transfer it in a deep pan
- Added milk, grated coconut and butter into mixture.
- Mixed manually (in low heat), until well blended.
Optionally, you can grate the cassava or use the food processor to mash it.