Buko Pandan Salad Cooking Procedure:
- Boil water together with 8 pandan leaves that are individually twisted to break the fibers and expose the juice. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Before adding 2 bars of gulaman, make sure you remove the pandan leaves and check if the remaining water is equal to 8 cups – 1 bar of gulaman is good for 4 cups of liquid.
- Ensure that the gulaman is well-dissolved, stir well.
- Add sugar while mixing. Do this for 5 minutes or more to properly dissolve the sugar.
- Pour through a strainer into cooling trays. Wait till it cools and hardens, then put in fridge.
- Meanwhile, mix the grated buko with the 3 cans of cream and 1 can of condensed milk.
- Add kaong if you prefer.
- Get gulaman from ref and cut into 1 cm cubes.
- Mix with buko mixture.
- Serve Vanilla Ice Cream on top for a more delectable treat.