Dinuguan Cooking Procedure:
- Sauté the garlic and onion in a pan
- Add the pork and sauté for about 5 mins
- If you like it to be more tasty, you may add 1 pork or beef cube followed by a cup or two of water.
- Simmer until the water is almost gone to tenderize the meat
- Add the pork blood and mix well. Let this simmer for 10 minutes
- Add the vinegar. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Put the brown sugar in followed by the long green pepper and simmer for 2 minutes
- Serve hot with puto or rice
- Mix pork intestine with pork belly for a more rich taste.