Beef Mechado Cooking Procedure
- Heat cooking oil in a pan then sautegrave; the garlic and onion.
- Put-in the beef and saute for about 3 minutes or until color turns light brown
- Add the tomato sauce and water then simmer until the meat is tender. Add water as needed
- Add the soy sauce, ground black pepper, lemon rind, laurel leaves, and salt then simmer until excess liquid evaporates
- Put-in the potatoes and cook until the potatoes are soft (about 15 to 25 minutes)
- Place in a serving plate then serve hot with rice. Share and Enjoy!