Chicken with Yoghurt Curry Cooking Procedure
- Place onion, ginger, crushed garlic and fresh coriander in blender.
- Blend as smooth as possible adding a small amount of water if necessary.
- Heat oil in large pan and fry the blended mixture on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add turmeric, Garam Masala, salt and chili, fry for a further minute.
- Stir in yoghurt and tomato; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken, turning to coat. Simmer gently for 40 minutes. Thicken if necessary.
- Serve with rice, and accompaniments.