Beef Salpicao Cooking Procedure
- Combine the beef, salt, pepper, and garlic then mix well. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the olive oil and marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Apply high heat on a pan then put-in the combined ingredients once the pan is hot enough.
- Sear the beef until the color of the outer part turns brown. Try to toss the beef while searing so that all sides are uniformly cooked.
- Add the oyster sauce and Worcestershire sauce and continue tossing until the liquid dries up.
- Put-in the butter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!